Thank for your interest in our Sunday School. The Apostle Paul told his young associate Timothy that “from a child you have known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus” (2Timothy 3:15). This verse nicely encapsulates our mission in teaching Sunday School, that children would learn God’s way of salvation.
How we teach
- Age appropriate classes
- Class sizes range from 8 to 10 students
- All lessons are taught from the Bible
- Younger students are taught through drawing lessons from Bible stories
- Lessons for older students tend to be topical
- Bible verse memorization is strongly encouraged
- Students will have the same teachers each week
What we teach
- The Bible as God’s Word
- Who is God and what is He like?
- Who am I?
- Sin and our need for a Savior
- Who is Jesus Christ?
- Christ’s life, death, burial and resurrection
- Salvation by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
A day at Sunday School
- Sunday School is for 1 hour
- We start with a time of singing with all classes joined together for 15 to 20 minutes
- For 35 minutes students will be in their individual classes
- Class time is divided into teaching, review, and Bible memorization
- Classes are interactive with questions and discussion encouraged
- Fun outings such as a trip to the cider mill, corn maze, canoeing etc.
- Annual picnic and VBS
- Christmas program
- Annual Rewards Program
- Adult ladies Sunday School class geared toward providing a foundation of Bible truth
- During Sunday School there is adult Bible teaching with two speakers preaching on various topics
- We are committed to your child’s safety and we take measures to ensure a safe environment for your child
- Children are always under adult supervision and never alone with just one adult
- We provide free transportation to and from Sunday School
If you have any questions please free to contact us. Click here for more details on our Sunday School program. We welcome the opportunity to provide a foundation of Bible truth for your child.